Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Mari

The heat wasn't working full on today and I know Mari was trying to fix it but it just wasn't kicking in. It wasn't cold and I was still dripping wet. It was nice because I was able to focus on what I was doing instead of dying. Mari made is work harder and hold things longer to make up for the missing heat element.

Mari gave me a lot of good pointers today. I don't know if she was speaking just to me - but I heard things today that made some good changes. She has been talking about pelvis alignment and not to arch your lower back out. Lengthen. She also talked about flexing your foot but relaxing your toes. That was a good one for me. Hmmm... what else - relax your traps when you are trying to tighten your tris - that is hard to separate the two. What else?? Hmmmm.. I will probably remember more as I do this class again tomorrow. I think Tanya teaches tomorrow!! YAY!!

Day four 6am here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment