Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Ignacious

I decided to do the 6am's so I just get it done and over with and nothing comes up and I have to miss class. I had decided to do 1pm classes this summer because of the boy's nap time but since he is no longer napping - I might as well get up and go.

Having said that, I had an ok class and I miss how bendy I am during the 1pm classes. I felt so stiff and not awesome. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

This is the first time I have had this teacher. He kinda reminded me of The Boy a bit. He had some interesting, tiny shorts on. I wish he had larger shorts on. But, I just tried not to look. I just don't understand how he could feel comfortable in them - but whatever. He was a good teacher and tried to push people to do their best. It was nice to have someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment