Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday 1 - 2:30 Ballet - Delina?

I think the teacher's name is Delina. She was teaching last week at summer school. She was a petite Asian woman. The class was smaller today - I am guessing a lot of people took summer school and took the weekend off. I found out the other girl who stands in front of me at the barre is also named Paula. I am not sure how I feel about that - she often invades my space bubble and seems totally unaware that she is doing so - or doesn't care.

Delina's class was well timed. The barre was over quick and we had a lot of time to do centre work. There were a couple of grueling exercises - adage at the barre and and adage in the centre - but with some lovely port de bras that made it bearable.

I always feel happy when I leave ballet.

It is a weird cloudy, rainy day today - so missed our skates - hoping for some good skates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment