Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tanya!

The heat was not blasting again today - which is good. I like it this temperature. I was able to work on little things and try hard - and think about something other than getting out of the hot room or Gatorade. I could focus.

Tanya is by far my favourite. She moved us quickly through the standing series and then gave us time on the floor. She also gave us things to think about - like angry drivers - why not support each other on the road? I didn't have my ears in - but it was something like that.

What corrections did she give me? Arm my head to start in standing bow.... I think that was it. She said a lot that made me keep trying even when I wanted to give up. She gave corrections to a lot of people and was very encouraging.

Ignacious was in class beside me.

Good class - successful day 4. ONE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment