Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday 6am One Hour Hot - Theresa

YAY! I organized my schedule so I could have one morning off from 7am dance team practice. I hope this works so we can do this all next year. I want to get my yoga done in the morning and do something else in the evenings.

So, I got up and my eyes were still groggy and swollen with sleep. I was ready to get up though. I have been waking up before my alarm all week. I wish I could roll over and just snooze and relax... but maybe Saturday!

I was really sore from Krump and Breakdance yesterday at our Harbour field trip. It felt bad but good to stretch out all of those tight muscles. I haven't taken the one hour hot in a long time but it was fine. I felt strong and happy.

I got a speeding ticket on the way to school though - on the other side of the G bridge!! BOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment