Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday 4km Tempo - Week 9

4 km
19:55 mins
4:57 minkm
301 cals

Today was a quick, fast run. I felt ok. I didn't feel like I was flying but I was trying to. I wished I could move faster but that was it! It isn't that bad! I took my usual route out my alley and started my run behind the Choices. I ran to the Aquatic Centre and back along my C wall. I can't remember what I was thinking about. It was starting to cloud over. There was some drips of rain in Surrey - I am glad I got leave right after school. I told myself all I had to do was get my run done today. If I felt like it I could go to dance or yoga later - no pressure. From now till the race - for the next nine weeks - I will focus on my running. I will not get upset if I don't make it to dance or yoga - I will have enough time when this is done to get back into all that. No stress!!

YAY!! Have a great run today everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment