Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday 5km Tempo - Week 12



5 km
26:30 mins
5:16 min/km
377 cals

I got back from Harbour and went out for my run. This is not so hard to do when it is still light and sunny out. It is 7pm now and it is still light. I love this time of year.

Today was a tempo run and I decided to switch it up and run across the Cambie bridge. I was going to go over the Granville but I decided to just turn around at the half way mark and run back the way I came. I like the False Creek side of the C wall. I just love our city for running. There are so many great places to run and there are so many people out there enjoying it.

I thought about my cadence a little bit today but not as much as the last two runs. I was quite tired so I was kept losing my focus. This is such a busy month.. well... this week until the end of April. I know I can make it through because I know at the end I will have a break and be able to have some more me time :)

OK... I am going to make a YouTube from today's field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment