Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12-1:30 Bikrams North Van - Patrick**** FUNNY YOGI!

Today is a really gloomy, rainy day. I felt tired before I went to class. I forced myself to go. The teacher today, Patrick, was SO FUNNY! He said crazy things and kept me smiling and laughing and forgetting about not wanting to be there. When we got to triangle - the second set - I was getting dizzy and was going to give in and sit down but he forced me through it. I looked funny as I used the ground to switch from side to side but I did it and I was fine after that.

My left under bigger toe - is bruised from kicking dad's stair. It doesn't hurt to walk, it is just tender to the touch so I am sure I will be fine in a few days.

My right hamstring is still sore. I am trying not to overstretch it too much. I am looking forward to it feeling better though so I can bend more again. At least it isn't as bad as it was a couple of years ago when I couldn't even touch the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment