Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday 12-1:30 Bikrams North Van - Leyla

I did it! I had an awesome class. It was still hot and hard but I paced myself, I breathed and I powered through it. I did everything! I felt proud. I still hated my mom outfit - shiny, sweaty, sausage - but it was free and it works.

Lillian, the teacher from yesterday took the class. I love it when teachers take class. It proves to you that they do this and believe in this enough to torture themselves as well.

I look forward to going back tomorrow. I do not look forward to the drive. The drive there was ok today - the drive back there was an accident on the bridge - luckily in the other direction but it stilled slowed down the traffic to a halt on the bridge and I could feel the bridge swaying. Scary!


No comments:

Post a Comment