Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Erin - Azelia

I had an awesome class ...last night. Azelia came and she kicked some royal arse as well. We were happily surprised to have Erin as our teacher. She ROCKS! I love her start of class where she is kinda awkward funny and says random things - like sorry I smell like popcorn. I was at my friend's house exchanging clothes and she made some popcorn and I ate half of it! It made me think of surprising Jonny with some corn. I gotta do that one day. I have said this before - but the other thing about Erin is she doesn't let you cheat. She is Bikrams's style and I like and miss that.

I thought of Emma during awkward cause she said she was going to yoga and going to think of me when she was doing awkward. That is my pose where I am still up tall - but not for long - 46 days and I will be unscrewed. I also thought of Emma during savasana - I sent her some power. Then.. I thought of her again during camel - cause that was usually her not favourite - but she is over that now! Camel on!

K.. I gotta run to the pep rally and take some photos and videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment