Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday 4:30-5:30 Hot Yoges- Angela

SO, I got to leave dance team early today - because Katherine cancelled - and I was hoping I could make it to the 4pm 90 minute hot. I wouldn't have made it. BUT WHY is changing most of its 90 minute hots to 60 minutes. GAY! The reason I went to this studio in the first place was for the 90 minute classes and because it is close to my home. So far, I will not be that badly effected but my schedule changes.. and there is only 1 90 minute a day .. I think. I have to take a look at the schedule again. SO, what did I think about during class? I thought about changing studios again. But I do like doing Flows once in a while. The variety is nice. Maybe I should look into pricing just class packages - then get some here and some and Bikrams. I do miss Bikrams. Then I thought I will just wait and see where Carrie moves cause I will want to go to yoga with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment