Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday 12-1 Hot Yoges - Leo - Boxing Day!

They are renovating Westcoast Hot Yoga Yaletown. They added a new studio door and took off some mirrors which means they are probably going to move some walls. They should make the change room bigger and bring back the soap in the showers. Did they really get that cheap that they took out the soap? So silly. I am glad I am leaving that studio. I definitely made the correct decision and today I was able to procure 40 Bikrams classes on sale. That should set me up till June with my running schedule.

I do like Leo's classes. Angela took class too. It was a nice, easy class. NOW... off to Christmas dinner at mom and dad's!

I was going to go to dance next week but I am saving my last two classes on my card for the week I go back to school. Then, the next time I dance it will be after the 8th and I can charge more Harbour classes to my card. Here is my week plan:


No comments:

Post a Comment