Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday 12-1:30 Bikrams North Van - Lillian

Today I had an awful class. I tried to keep going and not give up. I kept standing back up and doing one or two things then kneeling back down and breathing. I kept being reminded of the greasy Grade A bacon  and eggs I had this morning a few hours before class. I can't do that again. I need some fruit and toast or something healthy cause I kept ... well... being reminded of my unhealthy tummy. Tomorrow Jonny goes to work so I will make myself a healthy start before I throw myself back into the torture chamber.

This teacher had the perfect, skinny with boobs body. Holy crap! Whatever.

There were two older ladies that were taking class for the first time and our teacher gave them a lot of attention and really helped them out. The one lady had to sit - so did I - and then lay down - so did I... so you can imagine my yoga ego was out the window! I hope that lady knows that everyone has bad days and good days and I hope she comes back and tries it again but I really doubt that she will.

The sun was shining in and heating me up even more. It was saying hi right to my eye. I liked it though. I thought about Bali and how the back row gets hot at the 10am classes. Not a good place to be there but the good thing there is it is always the 10am class. Here it would change depending on the season.

I thought of Jonny and his promise of Gatorade. He did not fail and boy was it AWESOME! He also brought Taco Time.. hahaha. not exactly what I needed after having a bad class due to unhealthy food.. but I chowed it anyways.

Before I left the room I laid on my mat and I took 10 slow breaths 6 counts in and out. I tried to calm down my body and my sweating. I chugged a fresh bottle of water as soon as I got to the change room, showered... then got another bottle of water and met my beautiful husband with the glowing bottle of Gatorade RED! YUM! I LOVE YOU JONNY!! THANKS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment