Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday 12-1:30 Bikrams North Van - Dan

Today the sun is not shining. It is gloomy and now it is raining. The class was smaller but I am starting recognize the regulars. No one talks to each other so I started doing some talking in the change room by saying good bye and have a nice day.

Class was good. I didn't really want to go. I am glad it was an easier class. I wonder if all of Dan's classes are this way? He kind of has a calm way about him that reminds me of Christine. I don't hate that but it doesn't help me focus. Both of their voices are monotonous and quiet and it allows me to slip easier into my own thoughts and out of the class. I didn't try as hard - which isn't to say I didn't try hard - I just didn't try as hard as I did in the last three classes with the other three teachers. It wasn't as hot either. It was kind of a chill class. AND.. that is fine once in a while. I would expect this from him from now on though. I wonder if I have his class again.. probably at least once in my time 3 weeks left.

The bridge wasn't so bad today. I took the park exit and I was relaxed and got home easily. That is the way to go. Georgia street is a mad, angry driver business people street. Driving through the park I was reminded of running... Not long NOW!! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment