Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday 6-7:15 Flow Yoges - Erin - Sophie

I went to this class to get the contract signed by Katherine and she wasn't there. Grr! I am frustrated. Oh well. I will e-mail her and give her my number and get her to give me a call when she is leaving the city so I know whether or not to go and pick her up at the sky train tomorrow. I will have to just hope I don't get into trouble at school.

Sophie and I had fun doing handstands against the wall. We did split handstands too. It was hot in there today... for a Flow class. I shouldn't have thought before the class.. oh.. this is a flow.. I look forward to not being so sweaty. Maybe when I get home I won't look like a boiled carrot to my husband. He told me right before I left that I look so cute when I leave and when I come back... I look .. like a boiled carrot. The sad thing is it is true. I had just gotten used to it. Must be shocking to be my new husband.

Two more days of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment