Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Monday 4:15-5:45 Bikrams North Van - Marcus

Jonny and I have decided that life is better when I am doing challenges. This time I am doing a challenge that will get me all ready for my screw removal. It is the pre-op plan.  We also decided to use my Bikrams's yoga pass for the North Van studio. I got it from Living Social for $35 for a month. That is a good deal! My studio is pissing me off with its no corrections and taking away most of the 90 minute classes. AND- give corrections! I want to get better. I don't want to go to a different studio and have people tell me I am doing it wrong. Anywho - I am still deciding whether or not I am going to move studios. I was gung- ho for a minute today that I was going to switch back to Bikrams. I still might. Hmmm...

Anywho, I didn't make it to yoga today (Tuesday) due to computer problems. BUT, I went yesterday and I really liked the North Van studio except for the drive and the bridge traffic. I just have to time the bridge right. I can't go to 4:15's. I am going to try the noon class tomorrow. 

Marcus was the teacher yesterday and I recognize him from the Alberni studio. He corrected my half moon. I got hot and pooped and had to sit for half of triangle, half of head to knee and I gave up a bit during the spine strengthening. Tomorrow I will do better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment