Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Run 10.6 km, 1H

I ran the same route as I did last week. I really thought about my feet in my shoes. Are my shoes too small? I have been trying to lie to myself that they aren't but they are. I can feel my toes at the end of the shoes with each step. My socks have had blood in them every time I run and the blisters are renewed. I have run in shoes that are too small before - when I was living in Jakarta - and I know what happens when you run long distances in shoes that don't fit - you lose your toe nails. I don't want to lose my toe nails. I must invest in new running shoes. It sucks - cause I got such a good deal on them and I bought two pairs. I guess I can give the new pair to Belle. AND, we are going to go to the outlets soon. As soon as pumping is over. (Which I have been contemplating continuing as well...)

Anywho, got my warts zapped after my run and I have to go back again Wednesday. They aren't done yet. Boo! Oh well.. one day they will be gone. I am just going to have to live through the foot pain. I have definitely learned my lesson with this one.

It was a good run. I cleaned the house before I left. Jonny's mix made me happy. I thought about sleep training and how to get everyone on board for that. It is going to be hard for a couple of weeks but it will make our lives better in the end.

I ran faster this week than last week. I had to do a couple of loops around the Yaletown C wall to finish the hour. That is good. Maybe I will be able to make it around Science World one day. I might switch it up next run - run out to Kits and back. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment