Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP


0:49

We were down in studio four and I stood in the front right corner but second row. There was a section of cool toque people front left. I wonder if any of them thought - hey, we are all wearing toques maybe I will take mine off?

This was a shorter, emotional choreography. I got all of the moves and was having an awesome class. Then, he split us into groups. Everything was still all good. Then, he did all girls from group one and he filmed... and I mind farted. UGH! Why do I do that? Why do I get nervous around these cool kids? Next time this happens, I am just going to join the next group and try again. I am going to be every time group. (Like Twigg, Keli and I at GSP)

I am going to go back to this class on Sunday and practice this choreo this week for fun - until I get it good! GAME ON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment