Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP



Moe was at the front desk. I said I was the old one in the class and she said no one has to know.

I saw Melissa Medalla (one of my first students at Frank Hurt) outside of JP's class. She is going to teach the grade 8's at Frank Hurt next week. That makes me happy.

I had a great class because we did the same routine as last week. JP taught what we did last week really, really fast - I felt bad for people who weren't there last week - and then he added on a new little bit. Even though I didn't practice the choreo - as was my plan to do after all classes - I still had the first part down. I don't know how it sinks in when I am not doing it for a week, but somehow it seeps in.

* There are no sit ups in hip hop. I thought I would be fine but now that odd part of my scar is swollen. I iced it. And I have cut myself off from dance, yoga, and running until the doctors on Monday. Walking only.. come on rain.. go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment