Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Run 12 km, 1:06 mins

I was going to run my hill route and back around Science World but I got to the C wall and it was so sunny I turned right and decided to go for it. Get one C wall run under my belt for 2013. It is gorgeous today. I had my Nike + set to basic so it doesn't tell me anything I just run as far and and as long as I want. I cut through the totem pole park instead of going around the lighthouse. I usually consider that cheating but whatever! When I got to the underpass at the end of the C wall in the west end I was done. I turned off my run pod and walked home through my old Breadgarden alley.

The blister that I had on my left foot from last week is bigger now. I am not sure if it is from my new shoes or it is just aggravated because it hadn't healed yet. No other feet problems.

When I got home it was time to pump but I had a shower and a bath with the boy. Now... it is time to get out in the sun some more. There is no wasting this day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment