Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday 2-3:30 Jazz - Moe

Cierra was working the front desk again.

This was a confidence class and I had fun!

Moe liked my Toy Machine socks. She also told me she ran into one of my old students who is not hostesting at Earl's and she was asking how the baby and I were. Elaine? I think... I can see her face in my mind and hear her voice but I am not sure about the name... it was so long ago. Moe couldn't remember either.

Anywho, it was a full class. We did a disco warm-up song then the usual choreographed warm-up which is getting more in my head. My inner thighs are getting more flexible again - I can lay flat on my stomach. I knew it would come back.

We did kicks across the floor and I felt strong doing that one. Then we did jumps. No turns today.

She threw the choreography at us but I was able to pick it up quickly today. I didn't do well the first time we did groups but I kept dancing at the back when it wasn't my group so that when it was my turn I knew what to do. I was applying my every time group rule.

It was an awesome class and I look forward to going back tomorrow for some more of JP's hip hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment