Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday 6-7:30am Bikram - Ulrike V

I don't know if I have had this teacher before. I just searched my blog - it doesn't look like it. There were thirty two people in class which was more than I expected for an early morning class. I am glad that I made it. I woke up at 5am to pump and thought - nah - I will just go back to bed... but I went and I am glad now because I have done my exercise for the day and I feel great.

I am usually more stiff in morning classes and I definitely was at the start but I had an awesome class. I rocked the balancing series and even put my head to my knee. My core is getting stronger. I did toe stand too. I didn't balance the whole time but I was able to control my way down and back up and hold to the change.

I still can't do the sit ups, locust, or floor bow and I use my elbows to lower myself down.

This teacher always reminded us to tighten our stomach muscles and this is the kind of reminder I need and the exercise I need for them right now. I don't need to do the sit ups - just tighten the muscles and soon my body will be sitting up and lowering itself back down with ease.

Great class and I am glad I went nice and early. I had little sleep - maybe five intermittent hours. I left the boy asleep in the bed so it was easy for Jonny if he woke up and there was a bottle ready for him. The boy did wake up at 6am but was asleep when I was home at 7:40 - so I could shower. Jonny didn't seem impressed with being woken up on a work day - so 6ams will not work on a work days anymore. That is cool -we tried! We will figure it all out one day.. and then.. things will change! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment