Friday, February 1, 2013

Thursday 10-11:30pm Bikram - Christine P

Random thoughts from this evenings class: 
  • First late night class
  • Auntie Helen and Uncle Butch
  • Less people
  • 4 or 5 new students - would be a good time for Pit to come - even though he said he isn't into it. 
  • Foot massage 
  • Still not doing sit ups - maybe next week? 
  • Still not doing locust - doing the pregnancy version
  • Still not putting arms down during front savasana
  • Too much chocolate milk before class
  • The parking guy is gone by the time you get out of class (not that we have to pay anyways) 
  • Christine P encouraged the class to sing Happy Birthday to a student. 
  • Maybe I could do a 30 challenge if I did all night classes... or all early morning classes... maybe that is just too much crazy - but boy would I have my normal body back after that. Although, I am doing good and noticing differences each class. 
  • Not going to talk about the excuses for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - they are legit - I can't do everything I want to do when I want to do them anymore. At least I made it tonight. 
  • The girl in front of me had super long, thick hair in a braid. Hippy-mermaid style - but I liked it. I guess there is still that little girl in me that wants mermaid hair. 
  • A before and after picture for my blog - nah - I am glad I didn't ever find out how much I weighed. That number would still be bugging me. 
  • I thanked the teacher as I left and she did a big happy wave. I like her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment