Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday 4:15-5:45 Bikram - Gabe

I don't remember having this teacher before. He didn't use the head set so anything small he said, I didn't hear. He moved really quickly between exercises. It felt like you just got your arms down or you just laid down and he was starting the next one. I didn't necessarily mind this. I would rather get done more quickly than drag it out. He didn't wait for some people to get into the postures properly but yet he stressed moving into postures slowly. Whatever.

Jonny got home from work early so I got to go to the early class. Now I can practice getting boy to bed in his cradle again. He slept in it by himself (as if I could fit) all night! Cross your fingers for night two!

Add on:
I did toe stand on the broken ankle side without falling. YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment