Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Run 8.3 km, 46:14 mins.

Yesterday I got the cheapest running shoes I could find. ($85 with tax) Most pairs were $129. I just can't imagine spending that much when I know I can go to the outlets and get them cheaper. The last pairs I got were $40!! Anywho, I got them but they didn't have the Nike + Sensor hole in the insole so I  was going to make my own pouch using this website but I had another idea in the night and ended up using a ziplock back and duct tape. Waterproof and no sewing! 

My new shoes and sensor holder worked great. There was no blood in my shoes and my feet weren't hitting the end of my shoes with every step. I did a shorter run just to make sure my shoes were ok before I went farther away and I took a route where I could take easy exits home if I needed too - but I didn't !! 

It was an awesome run.. and day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment