Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday 12-1:30 Contemporary Jazz - Julio



I haven't taken a jazz class in so long. I needed this. This is the first time I have taken Julio's class and I really enjoyed it.

He did a really nice warm-up which I needed after my run. I was pitiful at the plank and holding retire. One day my abs will be back. I was also pitiful at the push-up things he did... but again - abs. I will get it all back soon.

He did one ATF called place and replace. It was an improve exercise where you put a body part in space and then replace it with another part. It felt awkward but he assured us that was normal.

Then we did the car crash choreo. It had some challenging parts but it was fun to try new movements. I believe he said he was going to add onto this one next week. I will be back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment