Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday 12-1:30 Bikram Cambie - Michelle

Man, Michelle has the most stylish hipster yoga gear.

Mom came over and watched the boy when I went to yoga. I haven't been to yoga since Friday and I really needed it. It was a great class that started out cool and gradually got hotter and hotter. I love Michelle. She is an awesome teacher. She gave me a correction - go lower in triangle - so I did and it felt even stronger.

After class I was walking to my car and I started to feel nauseas. I hadn't eaten since eight and I guess I was hungry. I made it to my car. I showered and ate when I got home and then I felt a lot better.

The boy was good for mom too. Mom made a gluten free peanut butter sandwich and we hung out for a bit... and then she left to beat the traffic. Thanks mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment