Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday 12-1:30 Bikram Cambie - Michelle

Man, I would have to say that Michelle is (one of) my favourite teacher(s). She goes through the class with such strength and flow that before you know it you are done and you have tried your hardest because she is always reminding you of things that you need to do... suck in your stomach, flex your foot.. etc.

Jonny just came in on his skateboard. Someone needs attention!

Anywho - where was I?

The guy beside me had his own rhythm to the class. In some parts of life this is a good thing but in yoga it isn't. However, I wasn't that distracted by him. I kinda felt bad for him. He was doing yoga in his underwear. I think he must have forgotten his shorts. (At least I hope he wears shorts and isn't next to me next time.)

My floor bow was better today. I just went slow and kicked up. I didn't go to far. It was feeling weird on my stomach but today it wasn't too bad.

My toe stand was awful. I still can't balance. I think it is a combo of the c section and the ankle.

My standing head to knee was awesome though.

Ok... baby is bored with my typing.. time to go!! Great class and I am super happy I went today.

No comments:

Post a Comment