Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday 4:15 - 5:45 Bikram Cambie - Gaby

I just made it to class. I ran into some slow moving cars when I was zipping over. The only open spot was right in front of the teacher spot. Ugh. I didn't want to stand right at the front and I couldn't see in the mirror. So, when I was supposed to stare at my supporting knee all I could see was the teacher's crotch. Ugh! So, I stared at the girl diagonal behind me in the mirror. That was a bit creepy but I really didn't know where to put my eyes.

I started off nice and strong and I tried really hard. I didn't do triangle because of my sore foot. I didn't do floor bow because I was just too hot. I laid on my back and just tried to focus on my breathing. I thought about running out of the class... then I went back to thinking about my breathing. I tried not to let the heat control me. I also sat out of camel. But then I finished strong.. and hot!

Black fluffies from the Walmart towels stuck to my sweaty body and distracted me.

The girl who picked her toe was behind me. I didn't take any notice of her in the class because I couldn't see in the mirror.

I came to a decision to quit fighting the wart battle. I was going to cancel my next appointment and throw in the towel. I came home excited about my decision but Jonny said I should stick out at least until September. It is so painful though. I will go Monday and talk about it with the doc. Maybe I have other options.


No comments:

Post a Comment