Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday 5:30 - 6:30 Street Jazz - Jo

Yesterday I had a nap and slept through dance. I was pretty upset that I missed it. I had set my alarm too - I don't know how I missed it ... or if it didn't go off. Anywho, I made it today! Cierra was at the front desk. She asked me to be a reference for her for the UBC nursing program. Of course I will!

Class was full. There wasn't too much to memorize. Jonny picked out my shirt - the shirt I got him for Valentine's day that shrunk - so I felt special.

However, Jo was wearing those Urban Empire burgandy sweats. They must be from GSP. I am going to check. They have to be... there were about fifteen people wearing them. Nope - they aren't the sweats on the blog. That means she just bought them and wore them? I wanted her to stay on my team. Team old school!! Oh well... I am still not going to wear hammer sweat pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment