Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sunday Run 8.4 Km, 44:50 Mins - Seaside!

I got new shoes and they are so awesome! They don't hurt my feet at all and they don't smell... and they aren't growing any mold!! hahaha! Thank-you Nike outlet!

I ran along the Seaside promenade to the very end. I have never walked the promenade from start to finish so it was nice to see what else was there. Once I got to the end I hit the beach and kept running to the river. Then, I turned around and ran to the other end of the beach. It was a perfect length for a relaxing vacation run. Jonny's mix fit perfectly. Once I got to the river to turn around the song built up as I faced the wind and ran into it.

I watched the ocean and there was just confusion in the ocean. Waves and white wash going every which way. When I ran towards the river there was sun and when I ran towards the cove there were stormy clouds. The boy is awake!! Time to play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment