Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday Run Run 5.6 Km, 33:07 Mins

My picture isn't uploading... must be something wrong with Blogger right now. I will try again later.

Today is a gorgeous, sunny day. We started the day off with a boy that didn't wake up at 5:30am... but we did because there was a fire alarm. Don't ask me how he could sleep through that! Because we had a sleepy start, I didn't get to run until after swimming.

It is hill training today. I ran to Broughton and ran up and walked down it five times. I like running hills. It is challenging and rewarding. I like it.. I wouldn't like to do it every day.. but I look forward to the change from just running.

My heel was super sore from wart torture on Monday. I wasn't able to do anything Tuesday.. so I was really happy to wake up feeling no pain. I am ready to pack as much movement in until wart torture again next Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment