Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday 3:08 - 3:37 Skate E Spot (29mins)

YAY! I had my spare last block and ran out of school early and got to go skate with my boys. Jonny wasn't having a very good skate - he is having shoe issues again. (always) Time to get a new pair of shoes boi! He let the boy out for a skate while I was doing my line.

After our skate we let the boy keep walking with us until we got past the construction. Then we got him back in his stroller and tried to go for a walk -but the people…

I had a good skate - I look forward to this weekend when I can have double sessions again. I love me a good second session - all warmed up and ready to go.

Jonny also told me to make sure all my ollies are as big as they can be - good advice - don't want to get into bad habits.

I just added up my skate time total for this month 10 hours and 45 minutes - and I still have two days left! That is pretty good for a busy working girl like me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment