Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

Mom and dad came out yesterday to see the boy. They brought us out to The Keg and I had a few (3!) beers. It was very exciting because we hardly drink anymore but it destroyed my sleeping. I was so anxious all night that I was going to feel too sick to go to yoga in the morning that I didn't sleep well. I kept checking the clock and not sleeping. I was too hot, then too cold.. then Jonny's bony knee would poke me - he wasn't sleeping that well either… then he would steal the blanket and I would pull it back.. it was just one of those nights.

BUT, I got up and went to yoga. I figured I would feel better if I went than if I didn't and felt guilty. BUT, I paid my dues. There is definitely no beer left in me now. What I didn't pee out last night I sweat out this morning. It was a hot and horrible class…. but I did it. I was too tired to try too hard and I didn't do it all - but I stayed in that hot room paying my dues for my beer sins!

haha - Wednesday will be better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment