Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Mari

I was super sleepy this morning. I did not expect my alarm to go off when it did. I dragged myself to yoga dreading it because of the last horrible class. It wasn't that bad today though. The heat was normal but not too hot. Mari seemed to be monitoring it well. She did seem to blast it right at the start of the balancing series and then she put it back. I missed the left triangle because that hip is hurting.. still.. again? (but not too bad - and that right back sore spot - I can hardly feel that now.. )

I was so tired that I tried to drift off into my thoughts instead of thinking about the yoga. (and I tried not to toot - Jonny made tootaghetti last night) I had a book idea about five years ago and the ending popped into my head. I thought a lot about Kelowna and what male I can get to come with me to be a chaperone. And.. maybe having to cancel one of the hotel rooms… just dealing with all of that in my head took up half the class.. at least and I still don't have it figured out. Anywho!!!

It was an ok class and it is done. One more this week… and hey.. after Kelowna I have more free time. I just have to get through not seeing my son for two two nights. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment