Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

It wasn't as busy today. Maybe some people are taking off early for the long weekend?

The class was the perfect temperature.

I didn't do the first set of triangle and the second set I just did the lunge. I am letting my hips rest and hopefully next week I will add it back in.

My mind thought constantly about the school accounts. I am trying to let three students who can't pay for Kelowna go on the trip. I went through the money and worked it out and we will have $82.50 left. But, what if something goes over. I haven't bought awards or bursaries yet. That means no Bikram yoga field trip - or any other field trips. AND, I still need to get Latisha's hoodie printed. I could not bring the extra two supervisors - that would save $300 - for the hotel. But, I already said they could go and it is good to have helpers - one room on each floor. Or, those three just don't come. That saves $375. But, it is their last year… I will talk to them today… and figure it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment