Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday 13.68 - week 9 BABY!!!

Let's do this!!! Halfway through point!
Today's run was nice and beautiful and no problems.

13.68km
1:16 mins

I might write more later...

Hey it is LATER!!! I am going to write about my run.

I got up and showered and had a half a piece of toast. I drove to the running room and parked underground in the Yoshi Sushi parking. I had brought my bank card so I could get a gel or a water belt.. try one of the two... but I chickened out.

There is screaming.. I thought the Olympics were over???

Anywho - back to mon histoire! I gazed at the two isles of runner snacks, gooos, bars and water belts.  There was a pretty baby blue one. $54.99!! No way! I don't even want to wear one let alone pay that much money for it. Hmmm... walk... look.. move out of people's way.. look.. move out of people's way.. drink water from the cooler... sit by the dog.. listen... get more water from the cooler... go outside... run! I couldn't buy anything. On my way out the door though.. they had water bottles that go on your waist and they were only $19.99. Our 1:45 leader has that one. I ran behind him and watched it bob up and down off his back. I don't want that thing bobbing up and down off my back. GRrrr!! Why do we need to drink water to live!!!

Enough about that for now.

It was an awesome route. We ran to my side of the C wall to the aquatic centre and back to the pool and to the lagoon and down Rawlings and up Rawlings - to where I was on my run - to prospect point then into the trees there on the other side... then back around the lagoon and back to the store. It was nice! I had no problems. It was a nice slow run with just a little hill... it didn't rain and everyone seemed happy. Good times!!

I like long runs the best I think.

Day off today - back to the grind tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment