Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday 8-9:30am Bikram - Christine P - w/ Carrie!

I made it up and out for this early morning class. It was a hot one today. Carrie and I got a spot on the left side in the back row. This is the first time that I have had Christine P as a teacher. She is a little, Asian woman with awesome energy and sense of humour. When we were doing the separate leg stretching and you have to choke your throat by bringing your chin to your chest - she spoke with a choked throat. It was pretty funny. She was cute. It made the class more interesting but I did wonder if... no.. I won't say it.

I was thinking about my inner thigh muscle, my abductors, I wonder if they were effected by the c-section? I have never felt so - shaky there. It is getting better but it is weird. I noticed it in dance too. I was thinking of asking Moe if she noticed the same thing since she is a dancer and has had a similar operation.

I was also thinking about toe stand. I was always able to do it easily and balance - since my first few classes back in October 2006. I wonder if it is the c-section and the non-bendy ankle that are causing me problems. I am finding it difficult to balance on my good ankle too. It must be related to my weak core right now.

Jonny suggested not wearing my red hoodie to hot yoga anymore. It just makes my face look more red when I come home. Thanks for the advice! haaha!!

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment