Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Patrick

I am not sure.. but I think this is the first time that I have had this teacher. I wish I wasn't deaf because I think he was cracking some pretty funny jokes. He brought energy and entertainment to the class. He talked a lot about the benefits of back bending.. like getting paid as a dancer in Vegas?! He was doing funny sexy poses and he wore tight shorts that looked like jeans but were spandex.

This was my best class so far this week. I didn't miss anything and although the heat did bother me at some times I did everything and tried hard. Patrick used the fans as intermittently as other teachers so I don't know why I was better today... unless of course because it is my third class of the week and I am just getting used to it.

Again.. I am done and I am happy to be done. I hope to dance today at noon but I heard my brother might be coming out.. so that might not happen. At least yoga is done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment