Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxanna

I closed my eyes back up after I turned off my alarm and then I thought about going back to sleep but I got up. Because of this wise decision I am done yoga.

I had an awesome idea for a new model of human. I sweat a lot. Wouldn't it be great if you were someone like me that you could do a 6am yoga class and sweat out all your sweat and then the rest of the day you didn't sweat? So, I could go to a dance class and have dry hair... or stand in front of an audience and tell jokes (not that I would want to) but wouldn't get nervous sweat. Just a thought.

I also thought about setting up the tent at Strathcona park and trying out the skate park there. Jonny rebuked my idea already. "I don't skate parks." I guess the boy and I will go without him then.

And today the class was spiced up with a fire alarm and warning system at the end of class. I could just see the headlines: Hot yoga class gets too hot! Yogis practice in flames. Then I imagined us all practising calmly with fire around us.

Anywho - yoges is done for the day. I didn't have the most awesome class. I struggled with the heat and I still had that headache... just a little... when I moved from down to up. Nothing as bad as yesterday. I walked out of there feeling fine. I didn't have to stop and sit on my way to the car like yesterday! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment