Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday Run 3.9 Km, 20:50 Mins

I got up to go to 6am yoges and realized that I can't get out of the basement. My gate key stopped working yesterday and I had to follow people in after yoga and I totally forgot to get a new one yesterday. I knew there was something I was forgetting... So, I climbed back into bed.. couldn't sleep and thought.. I'm going to go for a run.

It is my first run in a while and I didn't set any expectations on myself. I just decided to run whichever direction I ended up going until I felt like turning around. And that is what I did. I ran along the C wall towards English Bay and right before there... at about the rings... I turned around and headed back.

It is a beautiful morning. There were people out walking there dogs, running, bums still sleeping on benches and make shift umbrella tents on the beach. There was a tractor out moving logs off the beach and there were lots of boats still sleeping in the harbour.

Even thought I missed yoga.. it was a nice morning for a run! Today.. I will get my gate key... or we ain't going nowhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment