Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday 6:15 - 7:45 Bikram Cambie - Danny

Yesterday morning I got up to go to 6am and the boy was already awake. So, no yoges for me. I tried to go later in the day but it was just one of those days where everything that was planned wasn't happening.

Jonny made it home in time for me to make it to the 6:15 class. YAY! I haven't done an evening class in a long time and it felt so good. The morning classes are so much harder for me. I am so stiff in the morning. I still didn't have an amazing class... but it was way better than it has been. I wonder what tomorrow's 6am will be like?

During eagle I have been doing the first set on the broken ankle side without balancing and just focusing on increasing its flexibility. The second set I balance.

There were two new people in class today. The guy was as big as Sam... or bigger actually. He was doing really well. It made me think that Sam should do this. Anywho - I can't imagine that ever happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment