Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday 10 - 11:30am Bikram Cambie - Christine

I love Christine! I haven't had her as a teacher in a long time. I remember having her a lot right after the Christian was born. She had just done the 8am class. I know... because I was early and I saw her leave to get ready before the last breathing exercise. I thought class started at 9:30 but it starts at 10 on the weekend. I have been thinking it is Monday today a couple of times now - but I know it is Sunday. Anywho.. I was early so I watched people come out and then I was the first one in.

I had the best class I have had in a long time. I think that is because it was 10am, I had had some food and juice, and because Christine knew just when to put the fans on. She is an awesome and inspiring teacher and person. Great morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment