Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Mari

I didn't want to get up this morning but I did. Yesterday I didn't get up and the boy ended up waking up anyways. Then, I felt bad all day because I didn't get my yoges in. So, up and at 'em.

My quads were tired but ok from my 117 ollies yesterday!

I did not have an awesome class. I was trying to pace myself so I could do everything but I was so hot and I had to sit down and catch  my breath. I think it has been about a month ... or more since I have had an awesome class. I am going to have to get to an afternoon class and see if that is the solution. Not that that is possible anymore... I gotta get used to these 6am's. Next year when I go back to school I am going to do the 6am's when I have my spare first block - so every second week... and Friday's the 6am one hour class... So, I can spend my after school time with my loves.

All I can do is try again tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment