Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Onkar

Last night the fan in the boy's room started making a broken sound, which woke him up and made him cry, which woke us up. So, this morning when the alarm went off for 5:40am I turned it off and rolled over. I thought you can go later when Jonny gets home from work. But I knew that that wouldn't work somehow and I would end up not going. So, I rolled out of bed and dragged my sleepy ass to the studes.

I had a pretty good class for 6am. I didn't miss anything and I tried hard the whole time. I did die of heat a little bit but I used one of my old bad habits - the face cloth as a fan technique - to cool myself down. Not supposed to fidget.. but man did that breeze from my wet, sweaty face cloth rocking back and forth  above my head feel good!

Three more yoga classes and two more dance classes planned before we go away.. then I will run and surf! I am so excited for our road trip. I have so much to do before we go.. but can't wait!! It is going to be awesome. I love our life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment