Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday 8 - 9:30am Bikram Cambie - Aurora

Missed postures:
1 balancing stick
1 set of triangle

Today was a full class. I have had this teacher before.. maybe once. I recognize her either from yoga classes or I can imagine her in a contemporary dance class. She is little and cute. She speaks clearly and gives good corrections. She does make you hold each posture the full time. She used the fans well :-)

I had a better class. Anything would be better than yesterday! I still struggled during the balancing series but I am employing a new strategy. Instead of trying super hard and losing all my strength in the first set I am holding the first set in one of the early steps and then I giver during the second set. I am trying to focus on my breathing and trying to not have to miss any postures. I figure if I start writing what I miss at the top of each blog I might try harder. Let's see how it works tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment