Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tanya

I woke up and I went. I had a weird head rushy headache tumour in my left temple. I must have slept funny. I was tired from our trip but wanting to get back into routine.. I just went. I thought I could stretch out whatever was causing the weird headache.

The headache didn't go away the whole class and it was particularly bad when I went from a down to an up position. I just slowed down and breathed. I thought of how I might have an a brain aneurism or cancer... or lip cancer... haha... then thought I was crazy. I just slept in a funny position and pinched something.. that along with it being crazy early in the morning is what is really going on.

Anywho - I did it. Now time to tackle this mountain of laundry and wash the car!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment