Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tierny

So, I wasn't really IN this class. I was out there in la la land dreaming and thinking about other things. I would "wake-up" and wonder if I did the back bend or did we skip it? Why am I on the wrong foot? I was at the back so... whatever. I told myself to focus and I still drifted off into another world. I thought about why I was drifting off... and I am not tired. Then I realized the girl's voice... I wasn't really hearing her. So, I was kinda going with the flow of the class and doing it on my own. She would do this type of auctioneer speak at the end of each posture but more like a quiet mumble and instead of a sold... a change. I couldn't hear the mumble but I would hear the change or see other people move and then move.

Here are some of the things I was thinking about:
- My hair. I know everyone is sick of hearing about it but I want it back to its normal colour or blonder... I wish the Colour Oops would have worked but all this weird orangey, dark colour came back. I was thinking I might walk around to some of the places around here with cheap signs and go in and ask... tomorrow while Jonny is at work. I thought about doing it myself but what if I make it worse? I could wait for Lhasaya but I want to just hang out with her not have her do my hair. I don't want to talk about hair with her. We have so much other stuff to catch up on.

- Lhasaya. I am looking forward to our visit. I thought about Victoria and the stuff we are going to do..

-Toffino. YAY! That is going to be awesome.. but no pressure. I am so looking forward to getting back into the water. I haven't surfed in so long... my ankle is better.. no baby in my tummy.. let's do this! I am never going to get out of the water for three days.

- G's Shabin. I gotta make this happen. I can rent a tent from MEC. I am going to talk to G and make sure we do this this July. She has had the shabin for so long and I haven't been up there yet. I am going to make it happen. No excuses. Jonny and I can sleep in the truck.. or the tent.. the boy's pack and play can be set up in the tent.... I will have to have a meeting with G and see what we need. She is going to have a kid one day and go to the shabin.. why can't I? I gotta figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment