Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

I strongly dislike the parking guy. I am seriously thinking of taking a different exit and driving around the long way to avoid him. He really puts a damper on my day - not all of the time - but a lot of the time. Dude, you sit in a box and collect parking tickets! Don't be so condescending and quit telling me what to do! ARGH!

Anywho- I had a good class today. I tried to do the full triangle on the left but felt the crunchiness still so went back to just the lunge.

I had things I was going to write about.. Sam popped in my head again, Belle's play - just can't figure out how to make it this year and I feel bad, Mother's day…

Anywho - I wish this felt more like a Friday but I gotta work all weekend - so… it just feels kinda anti-climatic. BUT.. this time next week… will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment