Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

I don't know what was wrong with me this morning but I was moving in slow motion. I just made it to class… by running… and the escalator wasn't working.. so I had to hike it up the frozen stairs.

I kinda zoned out at the beginning and everything was going pretty well. I thought this might be a really good class but then the heat got hotter. Breathing was getting difficult. I had to blow my nose a couple of times because you are supposed to be breathing through your nose with your mouth closed and that wasn't possible.

I managed to make it through the balancing series by doing one set of each of the postures.

During the spine strengthening Roxana opened the doors and put the fans on. yay! I managed to finish the rest of the class with ease once it cooled down a bit. I am no good in too much heat. Good practice for skating Vegas though!

No comments:

Post a Comment